Clwyd Associates produces a free bi-monthly bulletin, providing details of:
- Changes to legislation
- Recent case law
- Practical solutions to common health and safety issues
If you would like to receive our bulletin regularly please subscribe using the Contact us on the top right.
Here are some recent bulletins. Click on title to download (documents are in pdf format):
- Feb 2022 – Noise, Time to Talk campaign, replacing your office chair with an exercise ball
- Dec 2021 – HSE’s Working Minds campaign, latest health and safety statistics for GB
- Oct 2021 – Hybrid working, driving for work, UKCA marking delayed
- Aug 2021 – Asbestos exposure and legal duties, replacement of ladder/stepladder guidance
- Jun 2021 – Vicarious liability, free work-related COVID-19 training, the life shavers campaign
- Apr 2021 – Managing electrical risks, HSE planned inspection of metal fabricators, COVID-19 update
For smaller customers who can't afford a dedicated EHS expert we provide a "heads up" service to help get prepared to changes in legislation and to understand the HSE current focus.
"I would never have the time to find all the detail contained in the bulletin"
"Summarizes relevant EHS changes in our industry"